Best Western Plus Frontier Inn
8101 Hutchins Drive, Cheyenne, WY 82007-1847
Phone: +1 307-638-8891 | Fax: 307/638-8677 | 74 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
The State Legislature is located near our Cheyenne hotel, and is a top draw for history buffs and guests looking to discover everything Wyoming has to offer.
Laramie County Community College is nearby, and our Cheyenne hotel is a favorite home away from home for guests here for a game or school activity. The Wyoming State Museum, Messenger Museum, and area history also offer a unique insight into our state. From education to culture, getting around is easy from our prime interstate location.
A convenient location off of Interstate 80, our Cheyenne hotel offers a quiet escape far from the railroads of town. We're close to many ranches and Old West experiences, including the Cheyenne Frontier Days, which are favorite attractions for locals and visitors alike. If you're in town for the real frontier experience, we make getting to your destination a breeze.
The Cheyenne Civic Center features local arts and is a great place to pick up some regional pieces. Nearby, the Terry Bison Ranch, Wyoming Hereford Ranch, Bitowyo Ranch and Riatta Ranch feature unforgettable experiences for the entire family. Curt Gowdy State Park is also a short drive away, and the perfect place to drink in the local landscape.
The Wyoming Super Computing Center is a big draw for many guests, especially those traveling on business. Guests in town on government business will be close to the State Capitol. Warren Air Force Base is also close by, and our Cheyenne hotel also regularly welcomes employees of Union Pacific Railroad, Lowe's® and Echostar®.
Whether you're in Cheyenne to discover the frontier or for business, breakfast is on us. Hot eggs and breakfast meats are dished up complimentary every day. Our buffet also features a choice of breads, fruit and cereal. Complete your meal with a mug of 100% Arabica coffee or your favorite chilled juice.
Book your next stay at Best Western Plus Frontier Inn for a quiet, comfortable getaway!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- 100% smoke-free hotel
- Complimentary full breakfast, American breakfast every morning 6 to 9:30 a.m.
- Indoor pool Heated Our pool is heated to a comfortable 82° and is the perfect relaxation spot after a long day.
- Hot tub Our cozy hot tub is great after a long day on the road or in business meetings.
- Exercise facility, Open from 4:00 p.m. to 10:00 p.m. Treadmill, Elliptical and weight machine. Complimentary Culligan water, fitness towels, and cable television.
- Weight lifting equipment
- Stair stepper
- Stationary bike
- Interior corridor
- 24-hour front desk
- Guest laundry, nominal fee
- Laundromat, nominal fee
- Dry cleaning, same day available
- Cable or satellite television
- Free wireless internet available in public areas; Free in-room wireless internet access; Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business center, our 24/7 complimentary business center is great for printing boarding passes, checking your social media, or even reading up on the news. 2-stations in the lobby. Complimentary printing.
- Printer available
- Fax services, at front desk, nominal fee per page
- Computer available
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Conference services
- Meeting facilities
- Banquet facilities
- Conference facilities
- Convenience store/Sundry Our Sundry Shop includes snack items, candy bars, a variety of beverages, pet-items, personal items, medicine and ready-to-eat convenience meals.
- Physically challenged services, portable shower benches, pool and spa lifts, TTY/TDD
- Hearing impaired services, TTY/TDD
- Physically challenged facilities, grab bars in handicap accessible rooms, one room roll-in shower, sidewalk ramps.
- Elevator, wheelchair accessible
- Parking for the physically challenged
- Ice/vending machines Ice machines and candy/soda vending machines are located on each floor.
- Free parking
- Outdoor parking
- Higher rates may apply for holidays/special events
- Motor coach parking, we can manage most RVs
- Complimentary newspaper available at the front desk 24/7.
- Complimentary 24/7 coffee and tea bar.
- Complimentary Otis Spunkmeyer cookies at check-in.
Best Western Plus Frontier Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western plus frontier inn in Cheyenne.
Best Western Plus Frontier Inn
Conveniently located, the best western plus frontier inn in Cheyenne, Wyoming is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.137325 / Latitude: -104.704835
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: I-25 South. North on I-25 to Exit 8 (I-80 East to Sidney, NE) to Exit 367. Left off the exit then the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn is on the right hand side.
From: I-25 North. South I-25 to Exit 8D (I-80 East to Sidney, NE) to Exit 367. Left off the exit, then the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn is on the right hand side.
From: I-80 East. To Exit 367. Right off the exit, then the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn is on the right side.
From: I-80 West. Head east to Exit 367. Left off the exit, then the Best Western Plus Frontier Inn is on the right hand side.
Best Western Plus Frontier Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Consisting of 9 acres of preserved land near downtown Cheyenne, the Cheyenne Botanical Gardens features a 6,800 square foot conservatory. Consisting of three greenhouses, visitors can explore tropical plants, waterfall ponds, and flower beds that reflect the diversity of Cheyenne and Wyoming wildflowers.
Plan your next visit to Wyoming and be sure to explore the Cheyenne Botanic Gardens – particularly ideal during spring and summer. If your child is having a birthday soon, you can rent out the Paul Smith Children's Village – or break it down by section, like the Discovery Lab or the Lath House.
Drawing 200,000 annual attendees, Cheyenne Frontier Days is large rodeo and carnival held in Cheyenne. Set in southern Wyoming in late July, CFD offers the Grande Parade, a PRCA rodeo, and the Old Frontier Town.
CFD also features country music concerts, authentic chuckwagon cooking, the Western Art Show & Sale, and the Carnival Midway – all found at Cheyenne Frontier Days Park. Celebrate throughout the year at the Cheyenne Frontier Days Old West Museum.
Established in 1995, the Cowgirls of the West Museum & Emporium is located in downtown Cheyenne in southern Wyoming. Showcasing the efforts and stories of women in the Old West, this free, non-profit museum is run by volunteers.
Open Tuesday through Saturday, the Cowgirls of the West Emporium is an onsite boutique featuring Western books, antiques, fashion, and many made-in-Wyoming crafts and gifts.
Located west of Cheyenne, the F.E. Warren Air Force Base is the oldest continously active military installation within the Air Force. Today, the base is home to the 90th Missile Wing and the Twentieth Air Force.
Enjoy a Tour of Fort Laramie National Historic Site
Originally known as Fort William, Fort Laramie is found in eastern Wyoming, and is now known, officially, as the Fort Laramie National Historic Site.
Not far northeast of Wheatland, and almost directly south from Lusk, the Fort Laramie National Historic Site is an ideal destination for you and the family on your next excursion through Wyoming, best accessed from Highway 26.
Fort Laramie was originally built as a private fur trading fort in 1834, then evolved into one of the largest military outposts on the Northern Plains. It was abandoned in 1890.
It was 1849 when the private owners of Fort Laramie decided to sell to the U.S. Army, who sought to establish a military presence in the area.
Today, the park grounds are open every day of the year, while the Fort Laramie museum and Visitor Center are closed on Thanksgiving, Christmas, and New Years Day.
Constructed in 1965, the Kingham Prairie View Golf Course is located in eastern Cheyenne in southern Wyoming. A municipal golf course with nine regulation holes, the Kingham Prairie View Course features 3,080 yards of golf with a par of 36.
Kingham Prairie View Golf Course has a course rating of 34.4, and a slope rating of 109. The course also features a 30-tee driving range, and is operated by the City of Cheyenne Parks & Recreation department.
Enjoy a Tour of the Wyoming State Museum
Open Monday through Saturday from 9 a.m. to 4:30 p.m., WSM exhibits the Cowboy State’s history and heritage.
Permanent galleries include Wyoming's Story, The Wild Bunch, and R. I. P. – Rex in Pieces. WSM also features education programs like Hands-On History Room, lecture and book discussion series, and the Discovery Trunk outreach service.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 29.40 mile(s) from Bit 'O' Wyo Ranch, dude ranch and dinner theater
- 17.43 mile(s) from Terry Bison Ranch, restaurant/tours
- 8.74 mile(s) from Cheyenne Frontier Days, world's largest outdoor rodeo
- 7.91 mile(s) from Wyoming National Guard Museum, Cheyenne Frontier Days
- 6.89 mile(s) from Train Depot & Museum, railroad memorabilia and gift shop (121 W 15th)
- 7.28 mile(s) from Wyoming State Museum, 2301 Central Avenue
- 7.05 mile(s) from Historic Governors Mansio, old governor's mansion
- 7.28 mile(s) from State Capitol, Capitol Avenue
- 6.43 mile(s) from Big Boy Engine Locomotive, Carey Avenue & Lions Park
- 5.87 mile(s) from Messenger Museum, Nationway & Crook Avenue (616 Crook Avenue)
- 5.98 mile(s) from Cheyenne Little Theater, live shows (2706 E. Pershing Boulevard)
- 6.65 mile(s) from Atlas Theater, melodrama (211 E. Lincolnway)
- 6.95 mile(s) from Nelson Museum, 1714 Carey Avenue
- 8.74 mile(s) from Old West Museum, Cheyenne Frontier Days
- 11.72 mile(s) from F.E. Warren Air Force Bas, historical (Randall Avenue & I-25)
- 10.00 mile(s) from Capitol Stadium, movie theaters
- 6.97 mile(s) from Cheyenne Gunslingers, old fashioned cowboy shootout
- 6.89 mile(s) from Cowgirls of the West Muse, 203 W. 17th Street
- 6.89 mile(s) from Historic Downtown Walking
- 6.89 mile(s) from Horse Drawn Carriage Ride, downtown
- 6.89 mile(s) from Trolley, historical tour (121 W. 15th)
- 7.38 mile(s) from Cheyenne Symphony Orchest, Civic Center
- 9.53 mile(s) from Frontier 9, movie theaters
- 7.02 mile(s) from Cheyenne Antiques
- 8.80 mile(s) from Downtown Area, Historic
- 12.00 mile(s) from Walmart®
- 12.00 mile(s) from Kmart
- 12.00 mile(s) from Target
- 12.00 mile(s) from Sam's Club
- 13.00 mile(s) from Frontier Mall, 1400 Dell Range Blvd.
- 13.00 mile(s) from Kohl's
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 3.00 mile(s) from Motocross, race track
- 3.00 mile(s) from Archer Shooting Range, firing range
- 6.51 mile(s) from Converse Softball Complex
- 6.88 mile(s) from Municipal Pool, swimming at Lion's park
- 8.63 mile(s) from Children's Village/Cheyenne Botanic Gardens, 710 S. Lion's Park
- 9.54 mile(s) from Roller City, roller skating, rollerblading (5506 Weaver Rd.)
- 9.64 mile(s) from Taco Johns Event Center, ice skating, indoor hockey & football, lazer tag, putt putt golf (1530 W. Lincolnway)
- 10.00 mile(s) from 2 Bar Bowl, bowling
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Cheyenne, Wyoming hotel.
- Across the street from Subway®, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 2.60 mile(s) from Pizza Hut, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.80 mile(s) from T-Joe's Steakhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner, staff favorite!
- 4.40 mile(s) from Poor Richard's, full service, American, open for: dinner
- 4.80 mile(s) from Texas Roadhouse, full service, steak house, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.90 mile(s) from Red Lobster, full service, seafood, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Olive Garden, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.10 mile(s) from Old Chicago, full service, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.50 mile(s) from Buffalo Wild Wings, full service, American, open for: lunch, dinner
Best Western Plus Frontier Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest in or near Cheyenne. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean