BEST WESTERN Pioneer
731 S Main Street, Lusk, WY 82225
Phone: 307/334-2640 | Fax: 307/334-2660 | 40 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Welcome to BEST WESTERN Pioneer!
Mount Rushmore is just a day trip away from our Lusk hotel, and there are plenty of other must-see attractions right here in Wyoming.
From the Crazy Horse Monument to Devil's Tower, welcome to the most exciting vacation imaginable. The Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally in Sturgis, South Dakota brings in bikers from around the country. There's plenty of free truck and RV parking at our Lusk hotel, and complimentary high-speed Internet and a hot breakfast each morning to make you feel right at home.
Start the morning with stacks of hot waffles, fruits and pastries, cereal, biscuits and gravy, scrambled eggs, yogurt and 100% Arabica coffee or juice. From Memorial Day to Labor Day, guests can enjoy made-to-order omelets from an authentic 1890 chuckwagon. Whether you're heading to the Sturgis® Motorcycle Rally or Devil's Tower, we offer a great location for several sites.
A few of our Lusk hotel guests are here on business, and our spacious rooms are very conducive to productivity. Employees of the Wyoming Women's Center Correctional Facility, oil and land lease companies, the Union Pacific Railroad and Niobrara Health and Life Center all consider us their home away from home.
The Wind Cave National Park is another big attraction that brings in Lusk hotel guests from near and far. Explore Mother Nature's bounty with complimentary use of cruiser bicycles, or simply relax at our heated seasonal outdoor pool. Cold weather hookups are available for trucks and RVs at no charge, and there's even a motorcycle wash area, so you'll be arriving at the rally in style. Enjoy a grill in the courtyard for an impromptu barbeque.
Friendly staff, a fantastic location and plenty of amenities easily make our Lusk hotel a popular choice. Let us know what we can do to make your stay even more enjoyable. Our helpful staff always goes the extra mile, and our top priority is ensuring that you have a great trip.
Book your spacious BEST WESTERN Pioneer room now!
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Outdoor pool heated open Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Complimentary breakfast
- Complimentary full breakfast. Variety of Scrambled egg dishes, Build your own burrito, Seasoned country potatoes, Hot biscuits & Sausage gravy, Waffles with Hot syrup, Hot & Cold cereals, 100% Arabica coffee and choice of hot teas, 5/25 to 9/7 enjoy a Chuck Wagon Omelet breakfast
- 24-hour front desk
- Cold weather hook-ups
- Truck/RV parking 24 hours free
- Free parking 24 hours
- Parking for the physically challenged, 24 hours, in front of Physically Challenged room
- Fax services
- Photocopy services
- Exterior corridor
- High-speed and wireless Internet access in business center and public areas.
- Guest laundry nominal fee
- Late check out with approval
- Free wireless internet access available in public areas and all guest rooms
- Business Center free. Fax, Copies, Guest Computer
- Printer available, network/Internet printing available
- Fax machine
- Computer available
- Photocopy machine
BEST WESTERN Pioneer
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western pioneer in Lusk.
BEST WESTERN Pioneer
Conveniently located, the best western pioneer in Lusk, Wyoming is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 42.755955 / Latitude: -104.451665
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Orin Junction off I-25. Head east Highway 20 for 41 miles. The BEST WESTERN Pioneer is located at the Junction of 85 and 20.
From: Newcastle South Highway 85. Head south on 85, the BEST WESTERN Pioneer is located at the Second stop light head South on 85.
From: Lingle North Highway 85. Head north out of Lingle on 85, the BEST WESTERN Pioneer is located at the Junction of 85 and 20.
From: NE State Line on Highway 20. Head west on Highway 20, come to the stop light and turn left, south on 85, the BEST WESTERN Pioneer is located at the Junction of 85 and 20.
BEST WESTERN Pioneer
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Located at the Niobrara Country Club, the Lusk Municipal Golf Course is set in eastern Wyoming – just one mile west of Lusk. Open throughout the year, this nine-hole golf course features clubs and carts for rent – plus the onsite Roses Gold Shop open from 8 a.m. to 8 p.m., May through September.
Established in 1942, the Lusk Municipal Golf Course is a par 39 for women, and par 36 for men – and offers a driving range and practice green. This public course is adorned with Kentucky Blue Grass and Rye Grass mix, plus Bent Grass greens.
Located in Niobrara County, the Legend of Rawhide is an annual event set in the city of Lusk in eastern Wyoming. Held at the Niobrara County Fairgrounds during the second week of July, the Legend of Rawhide is a three-day celebration of Niobrara County heritage.
Operated by community volunteers, the Legend of Rawhide has been a staple of the Lusk event calendar for over 50 years. Events include poker tournaments, car and bike shows, dances, marathons, parades, the anticipated Legend of Rawhide Pageant, and of course the famed Legend of Rawhide performance.
Check out some exceptional western history in Wyoming. Found in the former Wyoming National Guard Armory building, the Stagecoach Museum is located in eastern Wyoming in the city of Lusk. This two-story museum features artifacts of the area’s western heritage, including the popular and authentic stagecoach used Cheyenne to Black Hills Stage & Express Line.
Old west fans may browse relics like buggies, a one-room schoolhouse, and even a two-headed calf. Open Monday through Saturday, the Stagecoach Museum is admitted with a $2 donation fee for adults. Make the most of your visit to Lusk with a tour of the Stagecoach Museum.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.50 mile(s) from Stagecoach Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Redwood Water Tower
- 5.00 mile(s) from Mother Feather Legs
- 8.00 mile(s) from Stage Coach Ruts
- 18.00 mile(s) from Hat Creek Stage Station
- 48.00 mile(s) from Robbers Roost, north of Lusk
- 55.00 mile(s) from Fort Robinson State Park, Highway 20E to NE
- 60.00 mile(s) from Fort Laramie, National Historic Site, south on 85 to Highway 26
- 60.00 mile(s) from Agate Fossil Beds, National Historic Site, east on Highway 20 to south on Highway 29
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 1.00 mile(s) from golf and hunting
- 0.10 mile(s) from BQ Corral, seasonal
- 0.10 mile(s) from El Jarro, Mexican/American
- 0.20 mile(s) from Fireside Restaurant and Cowboy Bar
- 0.20 mile(s) from Subway
- 0.30 mile(s) from Outpost Cafe
- 0.50 mile(s) from Deckers Food Center, grocery store
- 0.60 mile(s) from Rawhide Creek Coffee Company
- 0.60 mile(s) from The Pizza Place
- 0.60 mile(s) from The Pub
- 0.70 mile(s) from The Silver Dollar Bar
- 0.70 mile(s) from The Liquor Store Lounge
- 9.00 mile(s) from 3 Sisters Truck Stop
BEST WESTERN Pioneer
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Lusk. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Wyoming Brewer's Festival
Enjoy the local suds at the Cheyenne Depot Plaza in Cheyenne. It al begins at 5 p.m.
2016 Buffalo Bill Historical Center
A cultural festival held at the Buffalo Bill Historical Center in Cody, featuring traditional dances, drum circles, arts and crafts, and more from the Northern Plains tribes. Come together and celebrate – it all starts at 1 p.m.
2016 Donkey Creek Festival
Tons of fun is scheduled to hit downtown Gillette, as plenty of arts, music, food, and family-friendly activities will be unveiled for all. The festival begins at 8 p.m.
Head over to Main Street in Gillette for an afternoon of tasty brews. It all gets underway at 3 p.m. Plan your trip today.
2016 Campbell Country Fair
A week's worth of tradition Midway and fair activities will be set up at the Campbell County Fairgrounds in Gillette. Grab your tickets and experience the fun. Gates open at 9 a.m. each morning.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean