BEST WESTERN Dunmar Inn
1601 Harrison Drive, Evanston, WY 82930-3204
Phone: 307/789-3770 | Fax: 307/789-3758 | 165 Rooms
Check Out Time: 11:00 AM | Check In: 3:00 PM | Online Reservations
Looking for a great full-service hotel in Evanston, WY? Our Evanston hotel has a great on-site restaurant and lounge, terrific value and friendly service.
Hotels with restaurants in Evanston, WY make guests feel right at home. We offer the convenience of a hotel right off I-80 in Wyoming. We're a full-service property with an on-site restaurant and lounge. A ground level hotel with parking right up to your hotel room door, we're convenient and accessible for all guests. Not all hotels in Evanston, Wyoming feature an outdoor heated pool and hot tub, but we do, because our guests' comfort comes first.
Evanston, WY hotels are surrounded by the beauty of the great outdoors. The annual Brew Fest in Evanston, Wyoming always draws a crowd. The PRCA Rodeo and the Annual Mountain Man Rendezvous, both held during the same time of year, offer an exciting opportunity for the entire family.
Great fishing and hiking is available just 30 miles from the hotel in the Uinta Mountains. A golf course is three blocks away from the property, and heading to the links is a must when staying at our Evanston hotel. From recreation to relaxation, there's an abundance of things to do. We're pet-friendly, so bring the entire family, and we're known for being a great stop on the way to Yellowstone National Park, the Grand Tetons and Jackson Hole, Wyoming.
Business travelers to our Evanston hotel are usually comprised of several different oil and gas companies. Our property is located on 10 acres of landscaped grounds with a waterfall included, so it's easy to relax after a day of work or play. All of our rooms feature either a queen or king-sized bed, which is just further proof of how highly we prize comfort here.
Reserve your upcoming getaway at the BEST WESTERN Dunmar Inn and find yourself surrounded by beauty! Enjoy your stay.
Hotel Amenities & Services
- Wireless internet connection in public areas
- Exercise facilities
- Complimentary breakfast
- Legal Tender Restaurant/Steakhouse, open Monday- Saturday from 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.
- Complimentary full breakfast, choice of breads, cereal, fruit, hot eggs, hot breakfast meat, other hot items, yogurt, juice, and coffee
- Legal Tender Lounge, serving cocktails, lunch and dinner. Open 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Monday through Thursday and 11:00 a.m. to 2:00 a.m. Friday and Saturday. 100 % smoke free. Nightclub with dancing and karaoke on Wednesday.
- Customer rewards program
- Wyoming Wildlife Exhibit located in hotel lobby
- 15 acres of landscaped grounds for your walking pleasure with outdoor decorative night lighting. Waterfall - three sided, fully landscaped with boulders
- Free wireless Internet in public areas & guest rooms
- Outdoor seasonal heated pool & hot tub. Open from Memorial Day to Labor Day, weather permitting
- Exercise facility with indoor sauna, television, private restrooms, weight lifting equipment, elliptical cross trainer, stationary bike and treadmill
- 24-hour front desk
- Gift Shop, souvenirs
- Ice/vending machine
- Free parking, ample
- Truck/RV parking
- Photocopy, nominal fee
- Notary public
- Shipping/mail services available
- Fax services, nominal fee
- Off site laundry services available Monday - Friday
- Private banquet & meeting room facilities with full catering & audio/visual equipment available, located in the Legal Tender Restaurant
- Exterior corridor
- Express check out available from guest room television
- Late check out available upon request
- Parking for the phyiscally challenged
- Cold weather hook-ups
BEST WESTERN Dunmar Inn
Take advantage of the savings and fun with this special offer available at the best western dunmar inn in Evanston.
BEST WESTERN Dunmar Inn
Conveniently located, the best western dunmar inn in Evanston, Wyoming is shown on the map. Detailed driving directions from popular points or nearby cities are listed below. For those with GPS, here you go:
Longitude: 41.263705 / Latitude: -110.973445
Driving Directions to Hotel
From: Interstate 80. Traveling east or west, take exit 3 to Harrison Drive. Just ahead is the BEST WESTERN Dunmar Inn.
BEST WESTERN Dunmar Inn
We care about the quality of your stay with us. Below are nearby attractions, shopping and restaurants that are popular with our guests. Listed locations are nearby with approximate distance listed where available.
Most Popular Area Attractions
Rodeo events are held at Uinta County Fairgrounds, while live music, food and games, and royalty contests are found in downtown Evanston. Other events include the Two-Man Golf Scramble at Purple Sage Golf Course, a pancake breakfast, and the Labor Day Parade.
Established in 1953, Purple Sage yields 6,138 yards of golf with a course rating of 67.5, and slope rating of 110. Purple Sage Municipal Golf Course also offers a 30-tee driving range.
More Area Attractions & Services
- 0.80 mile(s) from historic district
- 1.00 mile(s) from Historic Railroad Depot Square
- 1.00 mile(s) from Joss House Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Uinta County Museum
- 1.00 mile(s) from Downtown Evanston, hosting annual events such as Chinese New Year parade, Brew Fest, Chili Cook-off, Young Musicians Festival, Cinco de Mayo festival, Bear River Fest, Freedom Rally, Taste of Evanston, Christmas light parade, Renewal Ball and many more.
- 2.00 mile(s) from Evanston Chamber of Commerce
- 2.00 mile(s) from Evanston historical walking tour
- 2.00 mile(s) from Bear River State Park
- 2.00 mile(s) from Main Street Artisans, art gallery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Western Shadow Gallery, art gallery
- 2.00 mile(s) from Roundhouse and Railyard Complex
- 3.00 mile(s) from rodeo series held every summer
- 3.00 mile(s) from PRCA rodeo, annual Labor Day event
- 3.00 mile(s) from Bear Project, river walk, bicycle & jogging trails
- 5.00 mile(s) from annual Uinta County Fair
- 15.00 mile(s) from Wyoming Downs, live pari-mutual horse racing
- 20.00 mile(s) from Wasatch-Cache National Forest
- 20.00 mile(s) from Mirror Lake Scenic Byway
- 20.00 mile(s) from Sulphur Creek Reservoir
- 30.00 mile(s) from Historic Fort Bridger, along the Historic Mormon, Oregon, Pony Express, and Pioneer Trails
- 30.00 mile(s) from International Pedigree Stage Stop Sled Dog Race, annual February dog sleding event
- 30.00 mile(s) from annual Fort Bridger man rendevous
- 30.00 mile(s) from Piedmont Kilns
- 45.00 mile(s) from Fossil Butte National Monument
- 90.00 mile(s) from Flaming Gorge
- 0.25 mile(s) from Fountain Gate, christian book store
- 0.50 mile(s) from Boot Barn, western wear
- 1.00 mile(s) from Beeman-Cashin Mercantile
- 2.00 mile(s) from Home Decor, gift store
- 2.00 mile(s) from Sawayas, shoe store
- 2.00 mile(s) from Blyth Art Gallery & Frame
- 2.00 mile(s) from Dees Boutique & Book Store
- 2.00 mile(s) from Copy Cats, gifts
- 4.00 mile(s) from Murdochs, western wear
- 5.00 mile(s) from Walmart
- 5.00 mile(s) from Country Cottage, gift store
- 5.00 mile(s) from Jewls Cards, gift and card store
Local Area Recreation Opportunities
- 0.50 mile(s) from baseball and softball
- 0.50 mile(s) from tennis courts
- 1.00 mile(s) from Purple Sage Golf Course
- 5.00 mile(s) from ice skating, located at Bear River Ponds
- 5.00 mile(s) from Evanston Recreation Center
- 5.00 mile(s) from walking and jogging, Bear River State Park and River Walk
- 20.00 mile(s) from fishing, Sulphur Creek Reservoir
- 20.00 mile(s) from boating, Sulphur Creek Reservoir
- 35.00 mile(s) from fishing, in the Uinta Mountains
- 35.00 mile(s) from snowmobiling, in the Uinta Mountains
- 60.00 mile(s) from Bear Lake water sports, Bear Lake, UT
- 60.00 mile(s) from downhill skiing, Park City, UT
- Choose from a wide selection of restaurants near this Evanston, Wyoming hotel.
- Legal Tender Lounge, on premises, bar/lounge, American, open for: lunch, dinner. Open Monday through Thursday 11:00 a.m. to 10:00 p.m. Friday and Saturday 11:00 to 2:00 a.m. Nightclub with dancing and karaoke on Wednesday. 100% smoke-free. Pool tables.
- Legal Tender Restaurant/Steakhouse, on premises, full service, Steak House, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner. Serving sandwiches as well as steak and seafood. Open daily Monday - Saturday 5:30 a.m. to 9:00 p.m. and Sunday from 6:00 a.m. to 2:00 p.m.. 100% smoke-free dining. Hours may vary depending on special community events.
- 0.10 mile(s) from Wally's Burger, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Main Street Deli, deli, American, open for: breakfast, lunch
- 2.00 mile(s) from Domino's® Pizza, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 2.00 mile(s) from Don Pedro's, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 2.00 mile(s) from Hunan Garden, full service, Chinese, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Taco Time, fast food, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner,
- 3.00 mile(s) from Jubilee, deli, American, open for: lunch
- 3.00 mile(s) from Smith's Food King, deli, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from McDonald's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Arby's®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 3.00 mile(s) from Dragon Wall Restaurant, full service, Chinese, open for: dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Kentucky Fried Chicken®, fast food, American, open for: lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Taco Bell®, fast food, Mexican, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 4.00 mile(s) from Subway®, fast food, American, open for: breakfast, lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from El Rancho Grande, full service, Mexican, open for: lunch, dinner
- 5.00 mile(s) from Pizza Hut®, fast food, Italian, open for: lunch, dinner
BEST WESTERN Dunmar Inn
Enjoy your stay with us even more by checking out some of the most popular area points of interest and local area events happening in or near Evanston. Chase the links to explore the local region even more.
Local Events Worth Considering:
2016 Donkey Creek Festival
Tons of fun is scheduled to hit downtown Gillette, as plenty of arts, music, food, and family-friendly activities will be unveiled for all. The festival begins at 8 p.m.
Head over to Main Street in Gillette for an afternoon of tasty brews. It all gets underway at 3 p.m. Plan your trip today.
2016 Campbell Country Fair
A week's worth of tradition Midway and fair activities will be set up at the Campbell County Fairgrounds in Gillette. Grab your tickets and experience the fun. Gates open at 9 a.m. each morning.
Alberta | British Columbia | Manitoba | New Brunswick | Nova Scotia | Ontario | Prince Edward Island | Quebec | Saskatchewan | Yukon | Caribbean